Current Positions Available:
We need someone proactive, organized and confident who enjoys working in a challenging and dynamic international environment, a confident communicator who can win trust and build relationships. We want to creative work that wins awards, builds our reputation, and makes a difference.
You will be responsible for helping project coordination and management of film, marketing and creative projects, as well as administration for major foreign and Japanese clients. Ideal candidate for this position in a fast-growing and dynamic company is a bilingual Japanese graduate with at least one year’s relevant work experience (film, marketing, advertising, public relations or communications).
• Great client service
• An eye for creativity and detail
• Business development support
• Financial management – admin, estimates and quotations
• Project management including coordinating schedules , shoots and content with clients and vendors
• Support sales presentations by assembling quotations, proposals, videos and slide shows, etc.
• Some translation and proofreading
• Regularly update CRM database
• General office administration and assistant to the founder